Meet the Owners!
Hi! My name is Hannah Rogers and I’m married to Paul. We have two boys Kaeleb (15) and Joseph (4).
Paul is a CPA and I am a Board Certified and Neurologic Music Therapist as well as a Music Together teacher. When We Rock the Spectrum Kids Gym – Lake Charles opened in December of 2017 I knew I wanted to be a part of their amazing mission. I have a nephew on the spectrum and being a Music Therapist I have been servicing the Autism community through my business Healing Rhapsodies Music Therapy since 2015 and providing therapy and Music Together classes at the Gym since they opened. When the opportunity arose to purchase the Lake Charles location I immediately spoke with Paul and he supported my dream to take on the gym and merge my two worlds into one. I started managing the location in July of 2019 and it truly felt like home and has been a great blessing to our family. We are both so excited to finally be the new owners and to continue the mission of this franchise and provide a safe, fun, sensory environment as well as Music Therapy services for the Lake Area.
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination
3714 Common Street, Suite E, Lake Charles, LA 70607
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTERSUBSCRIBE
Subscribe to get the latest updates on events, classes, and more!